Thursday, March 30, 2006

today's top ten....

I figured that I should do a post since I haven't in a few days...so I am putting up my top ten about the last few days...


  • 10 - Bree's brother KC is here for the week...that means all the more restraunts we need to take him to, right?
  • 9 - I had a great lunch with my dean of student life..really she is more like a friend than my dean. none the less, it was amazing.
  • 8 - I have been to chapel 4 times in the last 2 weeks. This is a new addition to my life and social calendar here at NPTS.
  • 7 - Krista. I got to talk with my dear dear friend Krista for 2 hours today AND they just moved into their new house. I can't wait to go and see my bedroom there! (just kidding, to see their new house)
  • 6 - I feel engaged in my classes (no, not the married kind of engaged...someday though) and I am getting great things out of them recently.
  • 5 - it is finally flip flop weather. not that the snow stopped me too much before.
  • 4 - My parents knew how to encourage me at the right time today...(thanks again)
  • 3 - I got a great note from a friend the other day. It's a keeper. (really, I keep awesome notes and cards I get from friends. I have a file in my file drawer called my happy file. Lame name, but oh, the smiles it brings).
  • 2 - I had a fun time with my friends Benj and Luke in Ohio last weekend, even though it was super long trip in a short amount of time.
  • 1 - it was freakin something like 69 degrees today! I LOVE 69 degrees! it just might be my favorite temperature.

1 comment:

Kels :) said...

yay top ten! good choice. :) glad that there's been some super fun things going on with you this week! maybe we can talk this weekend????

miss you!