Monday, May 08, 2006

my way for dealing with stress



This has become my new favorite way of dealing with stress. I know...you who follow my blog are saying, "Lisa, you are stressed in every other blog and you always have new ways of dealing with stress". This one is the best. I had an AMAZING day of hittiing balls too. We were on a double decker driving range...on the top and I was sure I would drop some balls on the guy below me. Nope, not one! We're going again tomorrow. I have a quick video, but long story short, I don't know how to turn the video. Sorry. If this is messed up, someone email me and let me know so I can take it off.


One of Bree's small group girls is on the golf team...and now we have a great reason to "partner" with the North Park's Golfing Program.

2 comments:

Kels :) said...

wooh! yeah golf! this totally cracked me up.... :)

Lisa said...

Yeah, next time you come, I'll take you out! Start planning that trip...(hint, hint)