I have found my new obesession...I can't stop watching Gilmore Girls. I was super stressesd out today doing CHIC and Threshold planning...it was a hard day. BUT man, I am ready to buy these seasons. Unless you want to buy them for me first! Today I finished the first DVD. Only 5 more left in this season. (just to let you know...I work at home and just have the TV on while I email and wheel and deal with vendors all day. I'm really not lazy. Promise.)
Monday, June 19, 2006
I can't stop watching them.
I have found my new obesession...I can't stop watching Gilmore Girls. I was super stressesd out today doing CHIC and Threshold planning...it was a hard day. BUT man, I am ready to buy these seasons. Unless you want to buy them for me first! Today I finished the first DVD. Only 5 more left in this season. (just to let you know...I work at home and just have the TV on while I email and wheel and deal with vendors all day. I'm really not lazy. Promise.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me too! tv on dvd's i'll submit is the best invention, EVER! but after watching all of alias, scrubs, felicity, gilmore girls, and most rencently, arrested development, i've decided to join support group... but you know i don't have cable. so there you go...
Post a Comment