"Live full lives, full in the fullness of God. God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us."
I truely do believe this deep within my heart....even when my mind doesn't fall in suit. This has been one of those weeks for me...letting my mind and fears take over the truth I know and hold in my heart. I was talking with one of the most amazing men I have ever met today...Klyne Snodgrass. (He's a prof here) With his southern drawl, he reminded me as I was sharing some hard stuff with him, to listen to my heart and follow it. The ending of this verse sinks in strong...to know that the spirit of God not only is working deep within us, but is gentle.
No comments:
Post a Comment