Life is always a journey with Lisa.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Stockholm, Sweden - day 1

Well, I made it to Sweden! It is going great and we are having a good time. The computer it taking FOREVER to load pictures, so this is the only one I can get up for now. We went to Old Town (Gamla Stan) and saw Covenant Church stuff. I haven't slept in 2 days, so I am off to bed! Hej då! äöå + the last three A are not meaning anything...it is just on the swedish keyboard and I am sleep deprived...
Posted by Lisa at 10:46 AM

3 comments:

bansheewigs said...

tell IKEA hi and my long distance relatives. they're the sarcastic swedes.

3/9/07, 8:53 PM
Kels :) said...

yay sweden! i went to ikea yesterday and thought of you. :)

3/11/07, 8:38 AM
Lisa said...

steph- you have sarcastic swedish relatives?

3/12/07, 2:03 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

places I frequent...

  • Ang
  • Barret Sale
  • Ben Steel
  • BFL
  • Bostroms - L, C, A, & T
  • Bruners
  • Case and Los
  • Christina
  • Daryl Holmlund
  • Farhats
  • Florys
  • Hammersborgs
  • Hickoks
  • Janelle
  • Janice
  • Jeff G
  • Jen
  • Jennings
  • Johnson's in AK
  • Kissingers
  • Kooky Kels
  • Mark
  • McCutchens
  • McDougalls
  • Michelle Acker
  • Mills
  • Pendergasts
  • Peplynjaks
  • Smiths
  • Stroms
  • Trempers
  • Vollmers