Congratulations Jess and Tara! Here is a recap of my weekend in Colorado...

Jess and Tara, you looked GREAT! You are officially the winners of the most beautiful outdoor wedding I have ever attended...and we, as your guests, LOVED every aspect of the whole weekend. Great choice of a destination wedding.
Jess and Tara, you looked GREAT! You are officially the winners of the most beautiful outdoor wedding I have ever attended...and we, as your guests, LOVED every aspect of the whole weekend. Great choice of a destination wedding.
Janae, Annette, and Kaycee, Good times girls. I am so glad that I was able to be with you and spend the time with you that I got. On behalf of all of us, Mom, thank you for the cookies. They were mighty tasty in the car!

Stunning bridesmaids, you both made! I can't get enough time living life with you.
JJ and Lisa Kissinger and I were the music team. I think we were a hit. Maybe we can get some skull shakers and start a band of our own... i heart you both. thanks for not paying attention to my complaining on the hike and making me buck up like a good little camper. BTW, my body is SUPER sore due to that "life changing" hiking experience. I vowed that I was going to add "not hiking" to my myspace interest profile.
Most of the ladies. Cara, me, Janae, Kirsten, Tara, Kaycee, Annette, Heather
Here is a shout out to Joel and Cara, maybe the hottest wedding photographers I have ever come in contact with. Joel, thanks for doing the same fired up smile that I gave you for every picture you took of me. I can't wait to spend more time with you guys in Cali.
Annette, aka "my new favorite person besides Annie". Just kidding. We decided to do senior portraits while wearing matching outfits. If only you could see our whole portfolio.
Tara, thank you for investing so much into me over the past 9 years. You mean the world to me and it was an honor to celebrate you this past weekend. Here's to many new adventures in life. Now onto your next chapter of life called marriage! I love you , TIK.
2 comments:
GREAT pictures!! So fun to hang out with you this past weekend - may God bless you in this amazingly exciting transition as you move out to California!!
I love you Lisa! Thanks for all that you did for the weekend! I loved seeing you. Can't wait to catch you in CA!:)
Tara
Post a Comment