Today Kelsey and I drove to Las Vegas after going through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and into Nevada...and we are finally here. To be honest, after 15 hours of driving, we have no desire to explore sin city. We are going to bed. Our highlight of the day was going to Arches National Park. Santa Barbara, we'll see you tomorrow!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
driving to Vegas
Today Kelsey and I drove to Las Vegas after going through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and into Nevada...and we are finally here. To be honest, after 15 hours of driving, we have no desire to explore sin city. We are going to bed. Our highlight of the day was going to Arches National Park. Santa Barbara, we'll see you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that I missed out on all of your end of the year festivities. I hope you had a wonderful time and that you felt well celebrated.
Post a Comment