Tuesday, December 11, 2007
pray for Matt and Nicole
My friends Matt and Nicole lost their baby last night. Evie was born on Nov 17 and struggled for 4 long weeks of her life to live. Matt and Nicole are devistated. You can visit their website at www.eviemarie.com to read their story. I first met Matt when I was a camp speaker at Camp of the Cascades and he was "Disco." Matt is a year behind me in seminary at North Park. Nicole and I had a tree fall on our cars about a year and a half ago. I ache for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi lise -
sorry about your knee - that stinks. loved the halloween costumes. congrats on doing ham. miss you bunches. if you want, you can frequent my blog, too. www.beljohnna.blogspot.com
love ya, johnna
Thanks for writing this. I just discovered your blog today, and was skimming your old posts.
Post a Comment