
I will be on my way to Argentina 24 hours from now. I am taking a team of 14 to be with Covenant Missionaries, Mark and Aly Westlind. Mark was my missions professor from North Park Theological Seminary. We went on a trip together with other seminary friends to Ecuador. It is cool that I am now bringing a group of my own students to be with him in South America.
Pray for our team, for our health (we have one student with strep and a leader with the stomach flu today...), for our team unity, for the leadership, for us to have fun... It will be a super trip, just lots of work that has lead up to it. It is sort of surreal that the trip is finally here!
Here's the link to our Argentina Blog.
Thanks for praying for me and for the team. We return April 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment