Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Linnea

If you think about it over the next few days, can you pray for my sister, Linnea. She had a small stroke this morning. Doctors are not sure what caused it... blood works, CAT scans, etc are turning out OK for the most part. At least nothing that is obvious as the root of the issue. She knew she had a problem when she had tingling down her left side along with some other symptoms. It has been said that this is not just a TIA episode (for those of you in the medical field). It is being called a small stroke. She is usually healthy, she is active, and is only 33. This doesn't happen to people this young, so they are keeping her in ICU. It has been amazing, I have been praying for her to experience the peace of God to be with her today...and I am knowing that I am being prayed for too... This should be a super scary situation, but I am feeling peace about it all...

Thanks for praying for Linnea, Ken (her husband) and my parents. They are all in Denver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying. You were on my heart a lot today - maybe this is one of the reasons.

Keep us posted.