I wanted to introduce you to some of my Santa Barbara friends. Starting with me going around the circle to my left... Jen, Maggie, Laura, Michelle, and Carrie. It is SO great to know that I am part of a community out here, and even better to know that I have some awesome women in my life. I love how prayers are answered so clearly in life sometimes.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
My SB girls.
I wanted to introduce you to some of my Santa Barbara friends. Starting with me going around the circle to my left... Jen, Maggie, Laura, Michelle, and Carrie. It is SO great to know that I am part of a community out here, and even better to know that I have some awesome women in my life. I love how prayers are answered so clearly in life sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lisa. I didn't know you knew about our blog! Cool! So you're in SB?! Fun, i'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere!!
Finally...I can match the FACES with the names I've been hearing so much about. Let'e hear it for COMMUNITY! :)
Post a Comment