Saturday, July 12, 2008

summa time.

Reasons I like summer:
  1. Perfect weather. (not that Santa Barbara isn't always perfect weather)
  2. Friends to play with.
  3. Students are out of school = more hang out time with them.
  4. CAMP! I love camp. I loved Mission Springs.
  5. Summer BBQ's.
  6. Days at the beach playing volleyball.
  7. Promoters in SB who give you free stuff. I love my new lip chap stuff I got today.
  8. Longer days.
  9. Summer church schedule.
  10. I get new visions and dreams for my next year with student ministry.
  11. Wearing sunglasses all day long.
  12. Lots of friends & families take trips and SB is a perfect stopping point to see me!
  13. Being tan.
  14. It's pedicure season.
  15. Rainier Cherries are here!

1 comment:

Kels :) said...

amen to rainier cherries! i'm eating some right now in fact... :)