So, I guess just 2 years since posting, I am ready to hop in and write a little again.... Life is Good. Santa Barbara is delightful. God is Faithful. Bustad, I hope you feel loved with the shout out and devotion to blog again.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WHAT? What just popped into the top of my blogger reader? Life is always a journey with _____??? I barely remember this blog since it's been FOREVER since you've written on it.
Welcome back.
Phone date soon?
And, I saw someone that could have been your TWIN in Panera the other day and I went and sat in the chair next to them...just cuz it kinda felt like hangin' out with you.
1 comment:
WHAT? What just popped into the top of my blogger reader? Life is always a journey with _____??? I barely remember this blog since it's been FOREVER since you've written on it.
Welcome back.
Phone date soon?
And, I saw someone that could have been your TWIN in Panera the other day and I went and sat in the chair next to them...just cuz it kinda felt like hangin' out with you.
Post a Comment