
I thought that I should do a quick little blog about the people I have met on this trip so far. First off is Zechariah. He really is the cutest and sweetest baby ever. I might be bias, but he is great. He got new fat rolls under his knees this week...we weren't sure that it was possible to have fat rolls under your knees, but somehow Zach managed to do it. We think that his ankles are so big for his age that his socks are cutting off the circulation or making permanent marks on his ankles. SO, we bought him new socks this week. Way to go 3 month old baby! He has started wearing some of his 6 month clothing already...not too much, but a few things. It is hard catching Zach smiling on camera, but this one is pretty close.

We spent one day with Holgar and Annabelle. They are great. Holgar and Dave swim together on the swim team and they have a daughter about 10 years old. They had us over for the traditional German dinner one night. You may think this was a big meal, but actually their lunches are much bigger than their dinners. Most German families have rolls with cold cuts or cheese or nutella on them for their dinners. And hot tea to drink. So this was our dinner, followed by watching "Germany's Next Top Model" which is a bigger hit than "America's Next Top Model". I guess that it doesn't hurt that it is hosted by Heidi Klume. Holgar and Annabelle are hopefully taking their vacation in Chicago this summer, so I will get to spend time with them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment