Monday, March 13, 2006

What I will miss about London...


So here is my top list of things I have decided I will miss about London when I leave today...



  • lattes from caffe nero (currently again with latte)
  • the piano player that plays in McDonalds
  • wandering through old town near Picadelli Circus and Oxford/Regent shopping area
  • Mango shopping store
  • time with my friends Nicole and Elizabeth

  • my new girls I met and stayed with who are all from Spain
  • Hillsong
  • flirting with the guards and bobbies...I got a good picture and a funny story about it.

  • Santa Elisa wine (cool, huh?)
  • Cadburry EVERYTHING...mc flurries, every candy bar, in your lattes...
  • that egg mcmuffins are different...no ham, comes with BACON!
  • all of the history here
  • being called 'Love' by all the men...guys pick up on this one!
  • this great accent...and how they sort of smile when they hear my accent
  • thoughts about missions here in Europe someday...
  • the tube.
  • the crazy London fashion...the movies really show it up...they are all about funny tights or leggings with tight skirts here and punk rocker hair
  • the pounds (money system) that I finally figured out

blessings on your monday today!

L.

1 comment:

Kels :) said...

it's so fun to read your updates.... almost makes me feel like i'm there. only not. ;) i'm getting itchy to leave the country again! hope your travels to germany are safe!