
I was looking for a picture of my recent long hair. This is what I came up with...except that it was taken almost 4 months ago. So, imagine another 3 inches longer. It was hard finding pictures of me with my hair down in recent pictures. I didn't realize how much I put my hair up.
Now for the "trim" that I asked for.
Guess it was more than a trim, I think that the lady at the Salon wanted me to sport a summer 'do. I think that I lost almost 8 inches. Votes? Long vs. Short?
5 comments:
i vote short too! I love it! me gusta mucho!
i like it both ways -- but the short cut is super cute!
at the risk of sound redundant... i'm voting for short, too. :)
PS-- we learned about killer bunnies @ midwinter this year, from jeff hunter.... the jr. high pastor @ kent cov. then we taught ben & emily when they come home to visit once in february. it's been snowballing since then....
:)
first of all, thanks for the encouragement with the "trim". Secondly, it is affirming to me that people are actually reading my blog. I had no idea if anyone actually read it.
Kels, killer bunnies. gosh, you all are killin me!
Post a Comment