
1 - Garage Sales. I am not the hugest garage sale lady....but today I went to an amazing one... Got some new pots and pans. Come on over for dinner!
2 - I can wear all my tank tops. Not that this stops me in the winter, I just have to wear sweaters or sweatshirts over them. I love wearing tank tops.
3 - my eyebrows. I know this sounds dumb and weird. I just like it that by the end of summer, my eyebrows are so light you can't see them anymore.
4 - Random trips on a whim. Last week was Indiana with Sarah...
5 - Hanging out at the pool. I don't have a pool like this picture, this is actually the pool from my Aruba trip in January...but I love just hanging out by the pool or on the beach.
6 - BBQ's and Bocce Ball. Tis the season
7 - Free time. No papers, no required reading, no intern hours.
8 - Camping. I haven't been camping in a long time, but dang, I am determined to go this summer.
9 - I can wear my flip flops everyday (like I already do year round), but now I don't get weird looks from others.
10 - driving with my sun roof open. AAAHHH, the sun on my face while I drive.
thank you Lord for summertime!
2 comments:
Hopefully this means you're not too stressed out by CHIC!
CHIC will be a stressing point till July 27th...when I am finally home from Tennessee!
Post a Comment