Just an FYI for all my fans...I'll be on Oprah on Tuesday (tomorrow). Warning: the show is skanky. Yes, I used the word skanky. It is about the worst mistake you've ever made. It features a child star who grew up and became a porn star and also these parents who brought in a stripper for their son's 16th birthday. I went to the taping back in August and I guess Oprah was saving this taping as one of the best for last.I am seated in the 3rd row and you should be able to see me behind either Oprah's head or the guest's head. I forget. When you are looking at the stage from the back of the room, I would be on the right hand side in the 3rd row. My roommate Bree was with me along with Amy and Katie. (3 blondes).
There it is. Let me know if you see me!
3 comments:
i missed the show, but i'm sure you were hot. ;)
sidenote, elise & i prayed for you last night when we prayed for our CHIC kids! all of our parents & a lot of the kids are praying for 3 CHIC students or leaders a day as well as for all the prep on your guy's end... so know that you're being covered!
I really needed the prayer this week. I am having a hard one, so thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling it, for sure.
re: Oprah...I guess there is an amazing shot of the back of my head towards the end of the show. I stopped watching after 15 minutes because the show is so disturbing.
did you get a bitchin' new car on oprah? love, steph
Post a Comment