Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Reason #13
OK, reason #13 I hate living in the city....mice in your apartment. I hate them. one friend (a guy, go figure) said, "just pretent it is Stuart Little, you'll be fine." Yeah, right. I set up a whole blockage system in my apartment so little Stuart won't get into the kitchen or the family room while we are hunting him down. I swear, it is like a whole pine wood durby track set up down my hall of baracades blocking off rooms. Yes, you can feel sorry for me, especially since Phys Plant said that someone would come by on Friday. HELLO, it is TUESDAY...and the mouse is under my bed. I can't sleep on the couch in fear that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I found an eaten granola bar in my room and an eaten snickers bar in Bree's room....yuck. Tonight is all about finding EVERY bit of food in the house and putting it in the fridge or in a huge tupperwear container. I bought 10 mouse traps.
I found a dead mouse thismorning....one down...I hope no more to go. BUT it freaks me out that the peanut butter is being licked off some traps without them going off. (in case you were wondering, the trick to mouse traps is putting peanut butter on them...)
PB can work for traps, but if you have more I suggest reading 'Of Mice and Men' for obvious reasons...
Post a Comment