I stepped on a dead bird tonight. That is 2 dead birds that I have stepped on in ONE week. I don't think that I have ever stepped on a dead bird before...and I got two different ones in one week. weird. what does that mean?
seriously - who's killing all the birds? My cat used to kill birds and leave them at the next door neighbor's house as a "gift." She didn't think it was such a nice gift - much like you don't think it's a nice gift either...
2 comments:
hmmm. ya know a bigger question is why are there so many dead birds lying around? and does that mean that there is an epidemic looming?
seriously - who's killing all the birds? My cat used to kill birds and leave them at the next door neighbor's house as a "gift." She didn't think it was such a nice gift - much like you don't think it's a nice gift either...
Post a Comment