Sunday, February 18, 2007

travel with me.

I have been traveling a ton recently and I have a lot more to go in the next 2 months. Don't get me wrong, I love traveling and I love being with people I love, but man, it can wear you out! Since I blogged last, I think that I have been in Colorado, California, and Washington. I am in Chicago for a few weeks then I go onto the world tour of March including Sweden and St. Croix.

Here are the most recent pics...with Kels @ Lake Union...watching sea planes take off with our Starbucks. classic seattle. Kook, I am still pretty sure that God sent that artsy photographer to get the perfect picture of us... just like I prayed for as we sat on that bench.

Next is with Krista and Dennis in their super cute home. Thanks for hosting!

One of the funny but great highlights was hosting a play date for my college roommates children. Kristen brought Sierra and Jenny brought Miya and Kobe. We all had a fun morning together and it was super fun to catch up on life.

I decided last minute to surprise Tori at her horse show. She is amazing and I am so glad I went. This is us with her horse Frankie.


While I was in Colorado for Midwinter, I got to have dinner one night with Tara and Jess. We all thanked Alaska Airlines for helping to pay for our huge dinner. This will be the next wedding I go to in April!



Finally, this last picture has a funny story behind it. Caroline (in the middle) and I hosted a lunch for our 16 small group leaders at North Park. We were so excited to have chicken and waffles...we got our food, had emailed our girls numerous time, long story short, only Lindsey showed up. We sure had a LOT of food for just the 3 of us. So funny, but a great time. I promised the girls I would blog about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That picture of you and Kels is awesome...definitely artsy. I had to zoom in...and it made me miss my Seattle "home" and excited that I get to go visit that wonderful place in May.

I'm glad you're surviving all of your travels!!

Kels :) said...

yay pictures, and yay for mini-prayers that God answers. :) i LOVE that shot of us, and i love our friendship!!!! i'm thankful for you!

Lisa said...

Ditto, my friend.