Friday, March 16, 2007

the bookends




This picture is of me overlooking a cafe I went to in Stockholm back in 2001. This was a specific time where I was journaling and spending quiet time with God. I could specifically hear him say that there would be some new and good adventures ahead of me...specifically with call and with where I would be in the future. I am pretty sure this was a conversation I also had about seminary and if I trusted God enough with that. Well, here I was again, in the same spot...realizing that I again was on this crazy adventure of life with Jesus...that he had great plans for me, that he had been faithful, that call is good. Pretty cool that this spot was like bookends for my seminary life....in Stockholm Sweden of all places.

3 comments:

The dBs said...

that's so awesome! I love that you have a place like that and that it's in Stockholm, Sweden. I've missed talking with you this week - can't wait to hear from you when you get back.
love you mucho!

Kels :) said...

ditto-- very cool friend. there is so much good going on with you right now, and God most definitely has put a call on your life... enjoy your last bit of time there! :)

Lisa said...

i love you girls. thanks for the encouragement.