Monday, March 26, 2007

California weekend


With Katie

I was in California this past weekend. It was a super weekend...more about the details of it later this week when I have time... but I am super tired. I also got to see a few friends I wasn't expecting to see while I was there. Katie and Kevin came up from San Diego and met me for breakfast one morning...and I ran into my high school best friend Nikki (who lives in Denver) TWO times! Once at the pier and this morning again at the airport at 5:30am! Fun times.

Running into Nikki




I have class that I am late to...get to unpack/repack study for 2 hours, and I leave for St. Croix at 9am tomorrow! It should be a fabulous week with my most treasured Chicago families...the Whitmores, Valliaths, and Mostroms.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Can't wait to hear about the results of last weekend!

Kirsten said...

Hi Lisa,

It was so fun to meet you while you were in SB this weekend! Would love to have you over for dinner when you get to town :-) Hope you're enjoying St. Lucia!

Talk to you soon!