Hey all. I have LOTS to update with, but only about 2minutes. SO...here are the short updates. pictures will follow soon.
I was in Linköping with my great aunt Margit. Long story short...she is from my mother's father's side of the family. My grandfather was one of 4 grandchildren to Erika and Carl Johan Johnsson. She is the only living Swedish relative alive on this side of the family that is still in Sweden.
I have eaten liver, werid cheese, caviar, and so much fish. Fun times for me.
I am currently with my great friend Aaron Thompson in Göteborg for the next few days. We have much planned...and so little time.
Have a great Thursday. I am off to bed.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LeLe,
I miss you. When you come back I won't make you eat any fish! We can eat figure mac together!
Love, Olivia
Safe travels Lisa. I look forward to your observations when you get home.
Livvy - I can't tell you how good figure mac and cheese sounds right now! Save room for the swedish candy I am bringing back for us for our trip to St. Croix!!!
Post a Comment