Monday, June 11, 2007
I'm a dog person
So, I took this dumb quiz again. But, it confirmed again what I already knew about myself. I am a 90% dog person and 10% cat person. Now, I am a bit surprised that I am 10% cat. But, that's cool. I did like my best friend Lindsey's cat, Scardey. I just love dogs more. And I guess with this quiz, my character is more of a dog person too. Playful, sometimes unpredictable, likes to be with friends. Yeah, that is sort of me...but not the smelling others part. I try not to smell others. I'd like to dedicate this entry to Drake... the family dog (even though he is my sisters). Since my computer crashed, I lost all the fun pictures of him...but he looks a lot like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
never taken a quiz like that, but i'm a total dog person as well!
are you big dog person or a little dog person? that's the question we're all wanting to know!
Dude, BIG dog person. I don't know how well I can do with small dog yippie-yippie-ness. I really like labs. They are big dogs, are willing to be with people, will be playful, and they don't shed a ton.
i'm a big dog person now. i had a small dog growing up, his name = muggsy; he peed on everything, super annoying. but i wasn't annoying small dog person like paris hilton or anything creepy like that. i really want a female, yellow lab / golden retriever mix. her will be sasha!
Post a Comment