Thursday, August 30, 2007

My life from the month of August

My month started with a great visit from my Chicago girls...Caroline, Riley, and Meera! I love you girls! We had an amazing 4 days of Disneyland, LA, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, Santa Barbara, and just hanging out.


Youth Group events galore...including quite a few pool parties.

I was "home" in Seattle for 3 short days. I love being at home with most all things I love. I can never get enough time in with the Davis'. Jensen and I enjoyed a morning with coffee and the dogs on the deck. I miss my mornings on Lake Washington.

The real reason for being in Seattle was for Sarah and Michael's wedding. The Loehndorfs have been an adopted family of mine for many years. Sarah, you make one heck of a beautiful bride, and I love you dearly! Congrats!
Breakfast with Janae is always a highlight in life.

Jr. High Camp at Forest Home. Good times.

Life in Santa Cruz, CA.
Time in Mission Springs was much needed and it was good to see the old cabin. I can never get tired of Redwood trees.


Dan Bos (our worship guy), and Don Johnson, (our senior pastor) near Steamers Lane in Santa Cruz. We had a church executive leadership conference there with 3 other Covenant Churches.



Meeting Violet McCutchen. It was great to have dinner at Brian and Emily's while spending my week at Mission Springs! Thanks friends!

1 comment:

~ tara said...

Lisa, you look AMAZING!!!!