Friday, November 09, 2007

the team and taking one for the team...


I promised that I would post a full picture of our Halloween costumes. Really, these were amazing costumes. We even had our names on the back. It might have taken a little longer than it should have to put these together, but it was worth it in the end. From the left is Lindsey Chandler, Trevor Oftendal, me, Garrett Fujiwara, and Liam Murphy. We make up the High School Staff for our student ministries. We love life.

On another side note, I thought it would be a great idea to play leap frog with the Jr. Highers at confirmation. we even got our sr. pastor to join us. About 10 minutes into playing....I was leaping...and heard some popping noises come from my knee. I ended up in the ER and I am in a full leg brace on my left knee. I don't think I tore anything...just did some massive spraining or something. Both on the quad and on the hamstring. Oh, Leap Frog.

4 comments:

Mark Hjelmervik said...

That really stinks about the leg brace...how long do you have to have that on?

Anonymous said...

great costumes. but, sorry to hear about the brace. we're glad to read things are going well otherwise for you there.

Ben Steel said...

You just don't have good luck with the whole playing games in church thing. At least it wasn't tag in the sanctuary... remember that little episode?

Lisa said...

seriously, tag was my first thought. Can't decide which is a better story...except for I did take out 3 pews at MICC.