Saturday, November 03, 2007

Summary of October.


WOW, It has been way to long since I have posted here...so I will do my best to update you all on my life. Jensen and Tori came to visit a few weeks ago. I LOVED having them here...Jensen obviously loved taking all of these pictures. It was fun that Christina goes to Westmont, so we had a MICC reunion of sorts for the weekend.


I can't figure out how to rotate the picture... It's been that long since I have posted! This is me and Lisi, one of the greatest Jr. High volunteers ever created. We were sporting our fall festivities, including being in a wheel barrel with a pumpkin.



Here's a pretty decent pic of our Halloween costume. Our Sr. High staff all dressed up like the Harlem Globetrotters. I don't have a team picture on my computer yet...but will promise to put the whole team up when I upload them. We did a Halloween canned food drive with our Sr. High students. It was a great event and night for all.



Our fall activity with our Jr. Highers was the pumpkin patch. Honestly, so much fun. We spent 2 of the 3 hours in the car...which was also, ironically, awesome. Ministry keeps getting more and more fun out here.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I was wondering why you weren't posting!! But whew...now you have and all is well with the world :-)Good to read your voice NFL!

PS Lisi really is the best! She babysat for us last night and the kids thought she was amazing..they wanted to know when we could have her over again!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that ministry is going well. I've been waiting for a post.

Hopefully we can talk soon!

Kels :) said...

yay! blog!