Daisy, I am doing this for you... I am not really one to do the chain letter or answer question thing...but here it is.
What I was doing 10 Years Ago:
I was in my freshman year of college at SPU. Probably loving life in the ASSP office and with my friends on 5th Ashton.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. do PT
2. make the promo for the Sr. High summer trip
3. talk with Jesus
4. wish Krista Picco Happy Birthday
5. staff meeting
Snacks I enjoy:
I love buttermilk donuts....especially from Dunkin Donuts.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
pay off my debt, buy a home, tithe a bunch of it, start & fund a non profit, replace my clothes, travel, tithe some more, take surfing lessons.
3 of my bad habits:
1. facebook
2. gmail
3. not eating my meals regularly
5 places I have lived:
1. Rockford & Chicago, IL
2. Ripon & Santa Barbara, CA
3. Kirkwood, MO
4. Denver, CO
5. Seattle, WA
5 jobs I have had:
1. lifeguard
2. camp counselor at a horse ranch (Warm Beach Camp, Stanwood, WA)
3. nanny
4. youth pastor
5. worked at Bagelrado...a bagel shop in Colorado.
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I really go crazy if I don't have my toes painted
2. I prefer Blue Moon to any other beer option. Must be with an orange slice.
3. My favorite pizza is a frozen pizza from Chicago called "Home Run Inn". The plum tomato pizza is the only way to go.
4. I tear up to one of Kenny G's songs everytime I hear it. (lame, I know. sort of funny)
5. I don't like other people washing my Nalgene bottles. I am afraid they won't get clean enough.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are we supposed to wash our Nalgene bottles?!
Post a Comment