Monday, March 10, 2008

Jr. High Fast Food Progressive Dinner

So, a large part of my job is just to be out of control. I can handle that. Last night for Jr. High Youth Group, I thought they would LOVE to do a fast food progressive dinner. And they did.

Stop #1 - Appetizers at Jack in the Box

Stop #2 - Fries at McDonalds

Stop #3 - Burgers at In N Out

One of our dudes wanted to challenge a leader to eating a 5x5. 5 burgers with 5 pieces of cheese. They stop the menu (and a secret menu at that) with the 4x4. So, they ordered a 4x4 and an extra patty on the side. Gross.

Dessert at Wendy's.

I have a stomach ache today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, those were the days. I ate more fast food as a youth pastor than I think I did during all other years of my life combined!! :-)

Meg said...

Lisa,
In a crazy way I came across your blog. It looks like life, as always for you, is going well and lots of fun. I think of you often.
Have a great weekend.

Megan Lyons
meg@jonandmeg.com
www.lyonshappenings.blogspot.com

Janelle said...

There aren't many things I wouldn't do for In-And-Out Burger at this point in my life.

Case and Los said...

p.s. read my blog Numbers regarding In-n-Out!