Friday, September 05, 2008

Endless summer.



Here are the last of my summer highlights. I haven't been the best with taking or uploading pictures recently. Enjoy!


Loved my time with Caryn & Leif when they came through this summer! The boys are SO fun and Anders just makes everyone first become his new best friend, and second, laugh so hard. He loved my guitar, wished I had a bass guitar or drums at my house, couldn't understand why I DIDN'T have these other instruments at home, and ate my donuts. We had good times together.


This is a shot of some of us Santa Barbara girls...also celebrating Carrie's birthday. We'd like to thank the G's for hosting all our summer BBQ's and pool parties while they were away!

Summer Camp with our Jr. High kids at Mission Springs in Santa Cruz! I hadn't been there as a camper since I was a camper in 1990. I slept in one of the same cabin's as I stayed in as a kid (Lazy T). I even tried to find my name carved in the bunk.


I loved my two different times I got to hang out with Bree. She was working the bounce house at the 4th of July fair at Mission Springs....

No comments: