- My favorite guy (not gay) cousin Daryl surprised me with a day visit! here is your shout out, d.
- I finally got to spend time with my favorite long lost friend Matt. yeah for good times, even though he brought along a friend with him to dinner whom he said was mute. We (me, Bree and Benj) went the whole freakin dinner communicating with this dude who we thought was mute, and when we got home, we found out the truth (thank you Jeff G for making us loook like losers at Dollar Burgers = my favorite Monday night activity)...the little liars. Revalations 21:8, boys. Dan, I can't wait to hear what your voice sounds like.
- I got to eat lunch at my favorite sandwich shop...Jimmy Johns. I love that JJBLT with avacado.
- Blue Moon = my favorite beer. drank it.
- Daryl and I went to my favorite Chicago touristy thing...the big bean.
- One of my favorite smells is clean laundry. Laundry got done today!
- I watched Elf today, which is my favorite holiday movie.
- I am leaving for one of my favorite cities tomorrow. Sunny San Diego. I can't wait for Katie's wedding.
- There are many other favorites of the day...but these can be memories to be savored.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Reasons why I liked today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment